- January 13, 2021
- Posted by: Andi
- Category: Past Projects
To begin with, General Purpose (GP) shipping container is a standard container suitable to carry cargo without any special treatments required. That is to say, it is the most common form of shipping containers and is famous for its functionality in terms of storing and transporting goods domestically or abroad. Regarding its use as a storage unit, you can optimize it for everything from storage solution in your backyard to industrial storage units for safekeeping items such as machinery, tools, supplies, and others.
In addition, this type of container comes in different sizes. The length options include 20′, 40′, 45′, as well as 53′ long. Meanwhile, the standard height of this type of container is 8′ 6″. Every size of the container is ready for you to purchase or rent. We have it in new or refurbished condition with best quality assurance.
Next, here we have the general purpose shipping container features:
- Constructed using steel to ensure its strength and durability
- The frame of the shipping containers is secure enough for stacking up to 8 containers without problems
- Windproof and waterproof to protect the cargo stored inside
- Designed to sustain even in extreme conditions
- Equipped with a durable double door to prevent any dangerous elements from entering
- The door can open for up to 270 degrees for smooth loading and unloading process
- Very easy to transport or relocate by truck, rail, and ship
- Can be modified to have ventilation, shelves, windows, and many more
Not to mention, Tradecorp can help you to take care of the shipment of the containers to your requested location with ease. Feel free to contact us if you want to learn more about this shipping container.